
Pedicure: $35.00
New flip-flops: $10.00
Doing something nice for yourself when you are feeling really overwhelmed with life: priceless
I know, it's a bit indulgent considering our current budget but in my defense, I did a sewing project for a friend and earned some extra $.
6 comments:
No need to justify--you TOTALLY deserve to be pampered! And what pretty toes:)
Sometimes regardless of current finances you just have to go for it! Plus look at how ready you are for some warm weather... I love it!
Hey, anytime you can get me time is definitely a must. They look great!!
Now if it would quit snowing . . .
Alta that is great news about Celeborn. Devin is excited to see him also.
I love getting pedicures! It's funny though because I don't think I could ever actually rub and pamper someone elses feet, I would get too grossed out. Thank goodness not everyone feels that way! Yours look especially fantastic!
Post a Comment