Thursday, April 23, 2009

Home

Welcome home Elder Ludlow!


The last two years look good on you!




I wish Moss could have been with us tonight. It was a strange feeling to have Jacob come home and yet feel that someone was missing. Moss was unable to come home for a visit from Germany since his company is on their way to Basra tomorrow.

7 comments:

scrambled brains said...

Awesome! Where did he go again?

La La Land said...

Welcome Home Jakie!

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

He was in the New Hampshire, Manchester mission which also covers most of Maine :-)

Yennigirl said...

He looks exactly the same as when he left!! And I guess it's been a while since I've seen your mom because I still thought she had short hair! I always think of her saying "I was a short haired woman with long hair!" when she cut it. THAT was a long time ago! AND I remember Jacob being born so now I feel really old.

@emllewellyn said...

This family makes my heart smile. Also my face.

Jo Lynn said...

How fun, welcome home Elder!!!

Janice said...

Hooray!!!! Tell Jacob welcome home from me!