Monday, April 27, 2009

Just because...


...it's finals week and we weren't stressed enough.

Scott was the only one in the car (again)
and is not injured (gratefully)
and it is the other driver's fault (shwoo)

8 comments:

Heather S. said...

Oh my heck! Seriously you guys are cursed! That sucks! I am glad that it is the other drivers fault!

Rosie and Derek said...

Oh man, that's the worst! But I'm glad he wasn't hurt!!!

Hansens said...

WOW!!! I'm glad Scott is ok.

Carmen said...

Um seriously! what is the deal with Scott and car accidents? People must be really drawn to him...

Rebecca said...

Ummmm...Happy Birthday?

Jo Lynn said...

That stinks...I'm sorry but I'm glad to hear no one was hurt.

Brenda said...

I am so sorry. I think I might cry if I was you. Glad everyon's okay. Also Devin was really sad to miss Caleb at the science fair. Maybe we will have to get them together sometime.

Janice said...

How stinky! Glad no one was hurt. Upside--at least you're done with school and might have a bit more time to deal with fixing it. Sorry about your bad luck, though!