Just when I was thinking I could get used to the idea.
I had a Dr. appointment today and unfortunately we found out there is no longer a heartbeat. Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers.
Red White and Blue Trifles
4 years ago
...of a combination platter.
21 comments:
Oh Alta, I'm so so sorry! I'm sure no words can ease the pain you feel right now! You are always in our prayers!!!!!
I wish I was there to give you a hug right now. In times of loss it's best to think of what we have and you are blessed to have three wonderful, sweet boys! Not that this makes loss any easier, but makes you grateful for what you do have! Hang in there!
Alta,
I am so very sorry. I am praying that you will have all the peace and comfort you need. Please let me know if I can do something more!
Much love,
Heidi
Alta...
I have been keeping tabs on you for months. I have enjoyed your posts..and when you posted that you were pregnant...my heart leaped for joy and you gave me so much hope! (We've been struggling with infertility since we got married) and I wanted to offer a few words of peace. I can't imagine how this must feel! You're in my prayers!
Oh My Gosh Alta !!
I am so sorry for you guys. Please let me know if I can help in any way. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Alta, I am so sorry for your loss. Last year I found out I was pregnant, after trying every month for a year. I was so excited. We had an ultra sound at 10 weeks and saw the heartbeat. I was relieved. The chances of miscarriage after seeing/hearing the heartbeat go way down. But when I went in at 16 weeks, there was no heartbeat. It was very difficult. Please call if you need to vent or whatever. Again, I'm SO sorry. This is really tough!
Seems lame to tell you I'm sorry on a blog. I'll give you a call tomorrow. I love you and Scott so much. I am so, so sorry.
Oh Alta, I'm so sorry!!! You'll be in our thoughts and prayers!
Alta, I'm sending all of my love your way. . .
Oh Alta, I am so sad to hear this. You know that I feel your pain. Really no words can make it better, but the fact that you are so open will help you to know that people care about you. I hope you are able to find comfort soon.
Words fail me. My heart aches for you. We had a miscarriage at 13 weeks and then we later had 2 little girls who only lived a few hours. In many ways, the miscarriage was so much harder than losing the girls because lots of people didn't treat it as an actual loss. It sounds like you have lots of love and support, though, which is a blessing. I hope you give yourself time to grieve and know that we love you and you're not alone.
I just want to say thank you to everyone for your support. I'm sitting in the hospital waiting room right now as the doctors take care of Alta. This is extremely difficult for both of us, but having great family and friends around us will help make it bearable. Thank you.
I'm sorry. There's not much else to say. I remember when Vanessa had a miscarriage, how hard that was. We have since then had a wonderful baby boy, but it still doesn't take away the pain, and the wondering about what might have been. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, for a speedy recovery for both of you.
Alta,
I am so sorry. Please let us know if you need anything. Even if it is just to take the kids for a while. We are thinking of your family.
words fail me. I love you and am thinking of you through this painful time.
Oh, Alta, I am so sorry you have to go through this. You and your family will be in my prayers. I wish peace and comfort for you as you deal with this.
So very sorry to hear this. Love you guys.
So sorry Alta. Love you.
I am so sorry! I love you and I am praying for your family.
Alta and Scott, my family and I send our love. Find comfort with our Savior, He remembers us always and knows all our pain. Beth
Scott and Alta,
Jordan and I feel for you. I cried this morning when I saw your post. We are so sorry you are experiencing this disappointment. I always find comfort in knowing that my Savior understands exactly how I feel even if no one else can. We are praying for you and hope you will feel comforted!
Alta, I'm sorry to hear sad news especially since you have such a nice family.
-Paige W
Post a Comment