Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A few more photos from San Francisco

The fam near the Golden Gate


The look Celeborn gave us most of the trip
(too many little kid activities...)


Barrett, Chad and Scott

6 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Awesome pictures and how cool that they went surfing! Talk about a work out. Love love the golden gate bridge picture.

Janice said...

And Scott looks so cool and awesome and (if I wasn't his sister) sexy!

Heather S. said...

Fun, fun!!

Carmen said...

I love northern california too! I guess that's why I live here. Wish I would have known you were around, you could have totally used our family pass for the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It's a great place to visit. Glad you had a good time, you definitely needed a vacation. Hope you are doing better, love you!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else think these guys look like Storm Troopers?

Scott M. Stringham said...

Storm Troopers? Dang! I was hoping for the boy band look...