I was going to make a comment about how Celeborn and I are birthday buddies, but I'm sure he would just roll his eyes at me. So, instead I'll just say, Happy Birthday Celeborn!
Whoa Caleb! Your hair is gone! I like it, I liked it the other way too, so you are free to keep your hair anyway you please, it always looks good! and alta, I love you!
8 comments:
Lookin' Good!!! Happy Birthday and good luck to his brother with Kindergarten
Celeborn and Becky O. have the same birthday & I never connected it before! Happy B-Day Celeb! Now you're 12 and you can... be 12.
Crazy! They are growing up so fast!
I was going to make a comment about how Celeborn and I are birthday buddies, but I'm sure he would just roll his eyes at me. So, instead I'll just say, Happy Birthday Celeborn!
Happy Birthday Celeborn! Remember when I was your Sunbeam teacher? How's that for a birthday present? :)
Happy Birthday Celeborn, love love his cake/cookie. :) Love the new hair do. I'm sure it feels much lighter for him.
Whoa Caleb! Your hair is gone! I like it, I liked it the other way too, so you are free to keep your hair anyway you please, it always looks good! and alta, I love you!
Celeborn, you are an amazing young man. I am sure that the next 12 years will show even more of your amazingness! I love you!!!
Post a Comment