A friend requested a blog post about how I'm coping while Scott is off in London.
The answer is, fine, I guess. My kids are at school all day and they are all old enough to pretty much take care of themselves so it's not that bad. We just really miss him.
I also miss that he is really good at getting the kids to pick up their stuff.
The living room, which looks much worse right now.
The kitchen table.
The kids are driving me nuts, I stay up way too late reading or watching tv, and I am taking two classes right now, one of which is Pathophysiology. If the name doesn't make it sound hard, let me assure you that it is!
But here is how I cope:
Healthy right?
Did I mention I haven't cleaned the house since he left 3 weeks ago?

4 comments:
Looks like my house.
Your husband is gone for 3 weeks... what's MY excuse?
My house is never clean and my husband isn't out of the country. A lady in my ward told me that creative people have messy houses. Her house is always clean. I decided to take that as a complement.
A clean house usually means something else is being neglected. You are amazing taking classes and dealing with the kids on your own....go superwoman!
I love you Alta!
Post a Comment