I have mentioned our cat Zorro.
Despite the fact that he sheds, we really like him.
But we don't like litter boxes so that means he has to go outside.
We learned pretty fast that if we leave him inside too long he pees on Eomer's bed so I got a cat door.
Rather than cut a hole in the back door of the house we are renting, I thought of using this window he can reach.
The plan was to use some scrap wood in the garage to fill in the gap. I had this plan to make it double layered so it would fit really well and keep the weather out. As you can see, this has not happened. The Home Depot book has been here for about 2 years now...
The best part? I bought a cat door with extra insulation. You know, because of the winter.

3 comments:
Alta,
We still have no grout between the tiles in our kitchen. We have lived here 8 years and had our home appraised twice since putting in the groutless tile. I think you have done a pretty good job by fixing it at all...You know, for the winter ;-)
I was complaining to Chad about some Mormon housewives blogs where everything is clean and perfect and crafty. Then I showed him this post and we both agree... yours is so much better!
I mean really, it's like that book was intended to serve such a purpose as this, why else would it be the perfect size and fit?!
Post a Comment