Sunday, November 6, 2011

3-6

This was unexpected...



The snow was supposed to be yesterday morning and we woke up to nothing.  But if it's going to be so cold, it might as well look cold.

#3 Adoption

Thanks to being able to adopt, we have 2 more boys than we would have.  I love them so much.  They have such individual personalities and add so much to our family.  Eomer is our tender heart.  He feels everything and is so aware of how others are feeling.  Aragorn is our comic relief.  He can always make us laugh.  We adopted through foster care which is hard because you also foster children you don't get to adopt but it is really rewarding either way.

#4 Family

Scott and I are so fortunate to have many family members who love us and support us.  We have been so lifted and cared for by them and are so grateful.

#5 Friends

The family you choose.

Where do I even start?

Thank you to all of you.

You all have helped me so much, especially in the last month.

#6 Comfort food

like soups


I know it's not a super appetizing photo but this soup is SO good!  It is Swiss Onion soup from Zupas and it's only here until the 12th.
So yummy!

My go-to comfort food lately has been rice krispy squares.  Sorry I don't have a photo, I eat them too fast...

1 comment:

XYZ said...

I love your posts