I found this under Aragorn's pillow
It is the picture of Britton from the funeral program and a flashlight.
Aragorn pulls it out most nights when he goes to bed to look at it.
It is so gloomy outside in Utah right now. We are stuck under a horrible inversion which traps all of the cold air and pollution and makes the sky look grey all day and the temperatures are stuck in the low 30's and below. It is kind of depressing!
But, we have some great plans for the break from school and the holidays. It is going to be most excellent.
I will take some happy pictures and post them later.
A friend posted a quote on Facebook:
"Everything will be okay in the end.
If it's not okay, it's not the end."
A friend posted a quote on Facebook:
"Everything will be okay in the end.
If it's not okay, it's not the end."


2 comments:
I love Aragorn so much...
One of Thomas' good friends died when he was young...it was a long time before he didn't sleep with the funeral program. She's buried at East Lawn, not too far from where Amelia's buried. He always 'visits' her when we go - it's been 18 years and is still tender.
I love the quote. I refer to it often.
I think of you often and wonder how you're doing.
You'll always have a special place in my heart.
Love,
Denise
Post a Comment