I figured it's time for a happy post.
I promise, it's not all gloom and doom over here.
We have been tossed about quite a bit the last few months, but we will weather this storm.
Tonight is my last clinical for the semester.
Patch on my scrubs sleeve
I am very glad to have this semester DONE and really excited for next semester. I will be doing a nursing preceptorship which is basically an intense internship. I am so happy with my choice to go back to school and especially to be in the nursing program.
I finish with my associates degree in April and can then take my licensing exam (NCLEX). After that it's just 2 more semesters and I will have a BSN!


3 comments:
Alta,
You ROCK! I am so proud of you and your determination to weather the storms of life. Sure, you have needed a slicker and galoshes lately, but you have definitely weathered in style :). You will be one kick A nurse. Love you lots!
Oh, yeah! You are so totally awesome!
That is wonderful! Congratulations
Post a Comment